A multi-player arcade game.
* quite simple but very addictive!
* the more players, the more fun
* non-violent play for children and adults
* many players, but no need for many connected computers
* play against friends, relatives, or against computer opponents
Each player drives a viper. Controlling a viper is very simple:
you just turn left and right. This is why all the players can fit
on a single keyboard. And when the game starts, players get excited
and it's tremendous fun! The rules are simple, but the game is involving.
The goal of each Vipers player is to score points by crossing gray gaps,
avoiding dangerous objects, capturing food, and eliminating other players.
Unlike most popular snake-style games, Vipers allows you to turn at any angle.
The program maintains statistics for each player, and places the best
on a high scores table.